To ensure that we are providing the highest quality dehydrated products, we begin in the fields with premium seed selection. Raw material is then tested prior to wet processing and all manufacturing is done under HACCP and SPC guidelines. Dehydrated products are then hand-selected, milled, sifted, and metal detected at 0.8mm Ferrous, 1.0mm Non-Ferrous, and 1.5mm Stainless Steel, and packaged. Finished product testing is performed on all vegetables for macro-analytical, chemical, and microbiological compliance.
You can be confident that from start to finish, our meticulous quality control process will bring you the highest quality products available. That’s our promise!
• HACCP team performs yearly assessments and improvement reviews
• Annual 3rd party audits
• SOPs and Recordkeeping for: corrective actions, preventative maintenance, sanitation, pest control, glass and brittle plastic, GMP/GLP, shipping/receiving, food defense/security, self-audits, document control, microbiological and macro-analytical standards, retention,recall traceability, process control, chemical controls, PM and allergens.
• Annual employee training on all quality control programs
• Equipment inspections prior to each production run and at project completion
• Pathogen control
• PSCA testing using Salmonella swabs on all contact surfaces at the end of each production run